Due December 20th, 2017
6th Grade Chorus students who missed the November 30th concert should have brought in a parent note for their absence, and they should complete the following assignment to earn their final grade by no later than December 20th. You turn in a paper copy, or you may email your assignment with the following attachment:
Write a six paragraph essay with the following criteria:
- One paragraph regarding appropriate concert etiquette as a performer (the "do's" and "don'ts" when you are on stage)
- One paragraph regarding concert etiquette as an audience member (the "do's" and "don'ts" when you are in the audience).
3 paragraphs will be about each of your concert pieces. For each piece, discuss the following:
- What does the text mean/what is this piece about? What style is this?
- What was your favorite part of this song and why?
- What was something difficult to perform in this piece and why? Be very specific.
The conclusion should be a paragraph explaining why it is so important to your classmates that you be at the next concert.
Again, please email the assignment by the due date. Late work will not be accepted.