- If you have a Milestone Test the day after a rehearsal a dress rehearsal, you may leave at 6pm, but you may also stay if you wish.
- All cast should have and bring their base costume to our first dress rehearsal on Monday, 4/29.
- All cast members should wear ankle length black leggings or black harem pants. Boys may wear black dress pants if you can’t find harem pants.
- Appropriate footwear: black or pink/tan ballet shoes (flat), black jazz shoes, black or brown close toed dress shoes (must have a strap around the heel and be safe for dancing). Primary cast may wear character shoes.
- Parents, if you have not already, please check out the SIGNUP GENIUS for volunteer needs we still have for backstage, meal serving, hair and makeup etc. Scan this QR code to access the page. We ask that if you can’t volunteer you consider sending in a case of water, bag of chips, paper plates, or napkins. Thanks in advance!
CLICK THIS LINK:
- Everyone, we want to pack the theater! Please feel free to share this link to our Facebook event, and also feel free to share out show flyer on other social media! We have permission from the artist. Here is a QR to the FB event and the shareable image.
CLICK LINK FOR FB: