FIRST! Please make sure you are signed up to receive updates via text in the event of cancelation, and feel free to send a message for help using REMIND:
TEXT the message @bd323k to the phone number 81010 to receive Mustang Singers updates and help.
- Thursday, December 6th: Holiday 7th and 8th Grade Chorus Concert at PMMS (Featuring the Mustang Singers)
- 6pm Call Time for 7th/8th Grade, 6:30pm Call Time (for 6th Grd)
- Uniform: 7th and 8th Grade, wear regular CHORUS CONCERT attire/6th Grade wear black and white and more formal attire.
CHRISTMAS AT PIEDMONT CONCERT
- SATURDAY, December 8th: Christmas at Piedmont Concert
- 2:30pm Call Time, 3pm warm-up, 3:30-4pm Concert.
- Uniform: Mustang Singers T-shirt, jeans, and jackets, hats, gloves! Mustang Singers t-shirts can also be worn over long sleeve etc. Holiday accessories are encouraged (Santa hats, reindeer antlers etc.)
Here is the transportation and logistics information for the event:
We are quickly approaching Christmas at Piedmont on December 8th, I’m excited to have you join us. We are expecting this year to be the best one yet! Please read the following information and do not hesitate to email me with any questions.
* There is no on-site parking for Christmas at Piedmont.
* Event parking will be located at J.J. Daniell Middle School, located at 2900 Scott Rd., Marietta GA or at Old Time Pottery, located at 2949 Canton Rd., Marietta, GA. ; these are the only parking options for Christmas at Piedmont.
* Four (4) shuttle buses will run between these locations to Piedmont Church.
* Plan to arrive 1 hour BEFORE your child’s performance, as Christmas at Piedmont is expected to draw thousands of visitors and in order to allow for adequate time for parking and shuttling to campus. While there will be police officers assisting with traffic, I want to strongly stress allotting extra time to prepare for traffic so everyone can enjoy their performance!
* The check-in table will be located by the Chapel (also by the fountain), and look for the check-in banner! I will check in first, and I will check in the entire group. No children can be checked in unless their director has already been checked in.
* Our group will warm-up 30 minutes before our performance time in the chapel (if you got there late and were looking for us)
* Only students and directors are permitted in the warm-up area. Parents can enjoy other performances or enjoy all that Christmas at Piedmont involves until their child performs.