Mustang Singers, Spring 2017
BIG SHANTY CONCERT PREP
- Monday, March 20th: 4:20-5:30pm
- Monday, March 27th: 4:20-5:30pm
- Monday, April 3rd: NO REHEARSAL (Spring Break- BE PRACTICING!)
- Monday, April 10th: 4:20-5:30pm
- Monday, April 17th: 4:20-5:30pm
- Friday, April 21st: 4:20-6pm FINAL REHEARSAL
- *Saturday, April 22nd: Big Shanty Festival, Downtown Kennesaw, DEPOT STAGE, 2:15pm Call time/warm-up, 3-3:30pm show (See map)
- Friday, April 28th: 3rd Period MUSTANG SINGERS PIZZA PARTY TBD
Blue jeans or shorts, black mustang singers shirt, any shoes
* In the event of inclement weather, we will not perform. We will reschedule a small performance for our friends and family in that event. Please make sure you are signed up to receive Remind texts for Mustang Singers. In the event of cancelation, a text will be sent to the group, and the Mustang Singers blog page will be updated to reflect cancelation.
- Safe and Sound
- I Want You Back/ABC
- Count On Me
- Can't Stop the Feeling
- One Call Away
- We will be rehearsing weekly on Mondays (mostly) from 4:20-5:30pm in the chorus room.
- Exceptional behavior during rehearsals is expected.
- Students may bring and enjoy an after-school snack before rehearsal begins.
- Parents will be responsible for transportation, and please pick up your student promptly at 5:30pm.
- Mustang Singers will wear a Mustang Singers t-shirt, and for Big Shanty Festival, blue jeans will be worn with any shoes.
- Students will have access to some rehearsal tracks online, and they should be practicing at home regularly.
- Please find attached the rehearsal schedule leading up to our concert.
- Mustang Singers are expected to be at all rehearsals, but we understand when emergencies happen. Please notify the director when at all possible, and please try to limit absences to two (2) for the year.
Permission slips were distributed at rehearsal. See Ms. Hemmings if you need another. See below for additional important info.